Friday, September 14, 2012

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm Review

Today I decided to talk about one of my favorite lip products of ALL TIME. When it comes to my lips, I'm very picky on what to place on them. I just don't like the feeling of having something heavy on them. I like them to have moisture and some color. Dior does me justice. Their Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm is magic! It's comes in this sheer pink packaging which is plain adorable and then the actual product is this light pink color. It has a nice smell to it, almost like candy, but not in an obnoxious 12 year old lip gloss kind of way; it's subtle. You twist up the product like a lipstick. The packaging it just cute and feminine and I give it a thumbs up. The cool, unique part about this balm is it adjusts to the color of your lips, bringing out a very natural wash of color. It's different on everyone's lips! It's like a customized color just for you. On my lips it comes out to be a very rosy pink which I really like because it looks nice for an everyday look. It takes a couple of seconds for the product to adjust and actually change color but I love it. It's got a bit of a glossy sheen on your lips but it's nice. It makes them shine in a you "glowing" way, hence name. It's very hydrating on the lips and your lips will feel a difference after maybe a week of using the product. I've been using this for months and when I try to change lip products, I always seem to keep going back to this one. It's a keeper. Definitely recommend for the upcoming winter as it is chapped lips season!  
Price: $30
Where to buy: Sephora, Dior counter




No comments:

Post a Comment