Sunday, September 9, 2012

Make Up For Ever Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow Review

I've been using this product for a couple months now and I LOVE it. Make Up For Ever is one of my favorite makeup brands of all time. They have fantastic products so you're definitely paying for what you're going to get. The name does state that this is a cream eye shadow but I use this as a gel liner. It's very black and long lasting! I use this on my waterline instead of a black pencil because it gives me more of the intense look I want and it last me ALL day without smudging or getting into my inner corner of my eye. Does that happen to anyone else? When eyeliner forms like an eye boogey in the corner of your eye? Haha I know it sounds gross but I have that problem with pencil eyeliners. I'm so happy I found this product though because it eliminates that and stays where I first placed it in the morning. I think this would be one of my top products. Seriously it's holy grail material. Highly recommend this for people who love rimming their eyes with black or even on the lash line. It's a staple.  
Price: $23
Where To Buy: Sephora
 

I've been using this product for months and I haven't used much of it because a little goes a long way. I use a LOT of black eyeliner though so this is fantastic. Another big plus is that it has not yet dried out. Nope. Not one bit! It's still it's creamy consistency as it started. A big plus for a gel liner.  

A light stroke of the product I picked up with my angled eye liner brush.  The color is totally build-able to suit the look you're going for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment