Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss: Sweetheart

This is the first Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss I've purchased and overall, as the lip gloss, it's a nice consistency and very pigmented. It's great for when you're in a hurry and just want one lip product to give you the color and gloss. As for the color, I wish I picked up another shade instead of sweetheart. The color is nude pink. I felt like it looked more pink in person but it's basically nude on your lips. I just don't reach for nudes anymore after I purchase a nude lipstick and hated how washed out it made me look. Maybe I have to find the right shade but I think I just rather stick to old fashioned pink colors. I think this color would look fantastic on people more on the tan side. Pale people... I think it might make you look more pale :/ Still check out these glosses though because the pigmentation is great and the smell...OMG it smells like sweet tarts! I love it! Unfortunately it doesn't taste like it. And yes I tried tasting it. The smell is tempting! You can pick these up at Ulta for $6 bucks I think? Not bad for a great and pretty long lasting gloss.
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sweetheart

I love the bow on top of the cap! It's sucha cute touch don't cha think? 

It has a slightly large doe foot applicator which I also love. It  helps spread the product across your lips more easily and faster.  
A small swatch of the gloss.

It's more nude than pink which I, personally, am not a fan of. I tend to stay away from nudes as the don't compliment me and just make me feel more overdone. To me, this is not a good everyday lip gloss but if you love nude lips, go for it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment